Friday, October 16, 2009

An apology.

Dear Rambo,

I'm sorry I blamed you for breaking my camera. It wasn't (entirely) your fault (you were the one i was taking pictures of when it fell into your vase....but i know you didn't try to grab it and pull it in or anything. i mean, you don't even have hands, so how could you?) I'm sorry. I was upset, and I overreacted. And I'm also sorry that I compared you to Mr. T. That was rude and inconsiderate of me. You aren't him. You are your own fish, and I shouldn't put that type of pressure on you. I shouldn't expect you to be just like him, I should expect you to be you, however that may be (and i'll be happy as long as you are happy). I'm sorry.

Do you forgive me? What can I do to make it up to you? Another photo shoot? We can sit and watch tv......or have a staring contest?? (you are pretty good at those!) Do you need a toy for your vase? Maybe that miniature Buddha that was at the pet store??

Anything??

Oh, come on, buddy.....please don't do this to me. I know your upset and hurt, but you don't need to give me the silent treatment! I said I was sorry and that I would make up for it! I know, I know. Money can't buy your affection and love back.....but I was hoping it would help......maybe??

Alright. Well........whenever you are ready. I'll be right here. Waiting for you to let me know how I can make it up to you......

......whenever you are ready......(you ready...now?)

Ok.....well, just think about it. Ok?

And, I'm sorry. (again)

Love,

Caitlin.

PS: If it helps, my camera isn't broken anymore....so I'm not even mad.

No comments: